Join the Park Dental Arts Team!
We are a progressive dental practice that is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty to our patients’ smiles and using conservative, state-of-the art procedures that will result in beautiful, long-lasting smiles!
Our dental practice is located in San Diego, CA. Please take a look at the job descriptions below and submit your resume, cover letter, and reference to apply!
Are you detail-focused and possess strong communication skills? Are you looking for a position where your skills and experience will be valued within a growing dental practice? We are seeking a full-time Insurance Coordinator who excels in processing insurance verifications, all billing, coordination of benefits, and ongoing communications with insurance carriers.
We want an insurance coordinator who:
- Processes all insurance billing, posting payments and claim estimates.
- Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
- Coordinates and process payments from insurance carriers and troubleshoots any issues related to these payments.
- Ensures coordination of benefits are accurate and considered as part of the financial planning.
- Serves as a liaison between insurance carriers, staff and patients to resolve any concerns and maintain a positive working relationship.
- Ensures all insurance related duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure excellent patient relations and financial success for the Practice.
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing collections and receivables, specialty referral process, insurance billing and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Fee schedule management.
- Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate payment and insurance processes.
- Makes definite financial agreements with each patient in accordance with office policy.
- Responsible for accounts receivables to include, sending of billing statements, aging reports and collections.
- Other duties as required.
- 1-2 years dental insurance/billing experience is required.
- Knowledge in federal and state regulations.
- Accuracy and organization are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with patients, staff and insurance carriers.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office applications.
Interested? Submit your resume here!
Direct Contact – Info@ParkDentalArts.com